Subscribe by e-mail
- Add "random bench" button · Issue #40 · edent/openbenches
- Allow users to give the URL of an image on Wikimedia Commons · Issue #37 · edent/openbenches
- Top ten reasons why your Wikipedia edits get reverted | PhySoc Blogs
- Mollington St Oswald's stage balloon release in memory of Emily Ffion - Chester Chronicle
- ⚓ T170279 Query editor toolbar
Category Archives: social media
A round-up of some of Andy Mabbett’s recent activities. Continue reading →
Andy Mabbett calls on local government bodies to open licence the videos of their meetings
Andy Mabbett has uncovered some suspect behaviour on Twitter.
Andy Mabbett has accepted the nomination to become a Fellow of the Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce.
Andy Mabbett wants a tool to merge Twitter accounts – more specifically, to combine their lists of followers.
Andy Mabbett recommends teaching people to edit OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia in small groups in a social setting, based on recent experience.
Andy Mabbett wrote about Open Content for the Hyperlocal West Midlands unconference.
Andy Mabbett reports the BBC’s agreement to his request that they consider linking to news stories on hyperlocal blogs and invites expressions of interest from suitable English bloggers.
Andy Mabbett describes how the BBC could make more use of Wikipedia’s open-licensed content on its regional news and sport pages