Subscribe by e-mail
- Hospital launch £500k fundraiser for unit to help women experiencing difficult pregnancies - Get Surrey
- T145236 Alt attribute in Kartographer is misnamed
- The Sun slams Corbyn for advocating ‘open source’ software, but uses it for its own website | Political Scrapbook
- @comms2point0 on Twitter: "NEW: An ace crowdsourced list of silly and daft requests made to #comms, #pr and #digital: https://t.co/F3iBQnZYvP https://t.co/vXgXYWK0WM"
- iPhylo: GRBio: A Call for Community Curation - what community?
Tag Archives: twitter
Andy Mabbett has uncovered some suspect behaviour on Twitter. Continue reading →
Andy Mabbett wants a tool to merge Twitter accounts – more specifically, to combine their lists of followers. Continue reading →
Andy Mabbett proposes a tool to make it easy to subscribe to web-based lists of Twitter accounts. Continue reading →
Andy Mabbett is a recipient, with others, of the “Big Society Award”, for his work running Social Media Surgeries. Continue reading →
Twenty of Andy Mabbett’s thoughts after UKGovCamp 2012. Continue reading →
The BBC’s response to a complaint by Andy Mabbett shows a fundamental misunderstanding of copyright law. Continue reading →
Andy Mabbett explains why Freedom of Information made via Twitter should be honoured. Continue reading →
Andy Mabbett has some tips for first-time LocalGovCamp (or other unconference) attendees. Continue reading →
Andy Mabbett writes an open letter to Iain M Banks, explaining why he’d benefit from being on Twitter. Continue reading →