Subscribe by e-mail
- The Best Tools to Improve Your Wikipedia Experience | PCMag.com
- Converting filenames to Title Case in Linux – Terence Eden's Blog
- RT @JayWacker: Thanks to @pigsonthewing for all the help getting this to launch! https://t.co/RPKLuVybA5
- Wikipedia Software Makers and Users | Make Software, Change the World! | Computer History Museum
- Probing Parliament(s) with Wikidata – Martin L Poulter – Medium
Category Archives: ideas
Andy Mabbett wants Brompton to help him take his Brompton folding bike to more museums and art galleries. Continue reading
Andy Mabbett suggests that people include a reliable link to their PGP public key, in their ORCID profile.
Andy Mabbett invites you to help Wikipedia and Wikimedia Commons by transcribing small pieces of text, such as those on images of foundation stones and signposts.
Requesting open-licensed, open-format recordings of the voices of Wikipedia subjects for Wikimedia Commons
Andy Mabbett asks people who are the subject of Wikipedia biographies to provide a short recording of their spoken voice, under an open licence. Other people can contribute sound recordings to Wikimedia Commons, too.