Subscribe by e-mail
- Wikipedia Software Makers and Users | Make Software, Change the World! | Computer History Museum
- Probing Parliament(s) with Wikidata – Martin L Poulter – Medium
- Authors should provide ther ORCID iD · Issue #34 · alphagov/tech-and-data-standards
- Link to Wikidata IDs · Issue #197 · taginfo/taginfo
- magnusmanske / mix'n'match / issues / #23 - Don't match to dismabiguation pages — Bitbucket
Category Archives: Twitter
Andy Mabbett has uncovered some suspect behaviour on Twitter. Continue reading →
Andy Mabbett wants a tool to merge Twitter accounts – more specifically, to combine their lists of followers.
Andy Mabbett proposes a tool to make it easy to subscribe to web-based lists of Twitter accounts.
Andy Mabbett is a recipient, with others, of the “Big Society Award”, for his work running Social Media Surgeries.
Twenty of Andy Mabbett’s thoughts after UKGovCamp 2012.
The BBC’s response to a complaint by Andy Mabbett shows a fundamental misunderstanding of copyright law.
Andy Mabbett explains why Freedom of Information made via Twitter should be honoured.
Andy Mabbett writes an open letter to Iain M Banks, explaining why he’d benefit from being on Twitter.