Subscribe by e-mail
- Rebuttal on cost of funerals and burials | Birmingham News Room
- ⚓ T109589 Commons Upload Wizard ignores sequene of images
- RT @rdmpage: Possible project: #itaxonomist, combining taxonomic names, DOIs, and @ORCID_Org to measure taxonomic impact http://t.co/gzGUhN…
- Search bug · Issue #65 · edent/Dabr
- Make a spreadsheet with info on your lab undergrads! | Dynamic Ecology
Category Archives: Twitter
Andy Mabbett has uncovered some suspect behaviour on Twitter. Continue reading →
Andy Mabbett wants a tool to merge Twitter accounts – more specifically, to combine their lists of followers.
Andy Mabbett proposes a tool to make it easy to subscribe to web-based lists of Twitter accounts.
Andy Mabbett is a recipient, with others, of the “Big Society Award”, for his work running Social Media Surgeries.
Twenty of Andy Mabbett’s thoughts after UKGovCamp 2012.
The BBC’s response to a complaint by Andy Mabbett shows a fundamental misunderstanding of copyright law.
Andy Mabbett explains why Freedom of Information made via Twitter should be honoured.
Andy Mabbett writes an open letter to Iain M Banks, explaining why he’d benefit from being on Twitter.