Subscribe by e-mail
- Mollington St Oswald's stage balloon release in memory of Emily Ffion - Chester Chronicle
- ⚓ T170279 Query editor toolbar
- Need 'Launch Zotero' option in Firefox toolbar - Zotero Forums
- Add rel="me" to "Display my iD" markup – Feedback & support for ORCID
- ⚓ T169641 Search results pages should include a wiki-markup friendly version of their URL
Category Archives: web standards
Andy Mabbett has worked on a WordPress plugin to add ORCID identifiers to author profiles and user comments in WordPress blogs
Andy Mabbett is not happy with the government’s delayed and inadequate response to his request for open data on gritting routes.
Requesting open-licensed, open-format recordings of the voices of Wikipedia subjects for Wikimedia Commons
Andy Mabbett asks people who are the subject of Wikipedia biographies to provide a short recording of their spoken voice, under an open licence. Other people can contribute sound recordings to Wikimedia Commons, too.