- Finding ORCID identifiers used in Wikidata & Wikipedia
- Using AutoHotKey macros to make typing – and life – easier
- It was twenty years ago today…
- Wikimedian in Residence at the Royal Society of Chemistry
- Whatever happened to Henry Wheeler of Bath: tailor, naval signalman, and Desert Island Discs castaway?
- Heading Off… (2) | Musical Matters...
- What’s Wrong With This Picture? Flickr is about to sell off your Creative Commons photos | Jeffrey Zeldman Presents The Daily Report: Web Design News & Insights Since 1995
- Earning loyalty
- Generate and display a downloadable QR code for each profile – Feedback & Support for ORCID
- Interview with Laurel Haak of ORCID: Supporting the Efforts with Membership and Integration | The Scholarly Kitchen
Category Archives: hyperlocal
Andy Mabbett is not happy with the government’s delayed and inadequate response to his request for open data on gritting routes. Continue reading
0000-0001-5882-6823I very much enjoyed attending Local Gov Camp North West last weekend. Although it was attended by fewer people than other unconferences I’ve been to (due to people crying off for fear the impending snowpocalypse would leave them stranded in … Continue reading
Transport Scotland/ ScotRail refuse plaque marking Jordanhill Station as subject of one-millionth Wikipedia article
Andy Mabbett is disappointed by Transport Scotland’s response to his suggestion of a plaque to mark Jordanhill station as the subject of Wikipedia’s one-millionth article. Continue reading
Andy Mabbett is mentioned in a new blog post by Dan Slee, about HyperLocal Govcamp West Midlands, BrewCamp, and cake Continue reading