Subscribe by e-mail
- Wikipedia Software Makers and Users | Make Software, Change the World! | Computer History Museum
- Probing Parliament(s) with Wikidata – Martin L Poulter – Medium
- Authors should provide ther ORCID iD · Issue #34 · alphagov/tech-and-data-standards
- Link to Wikidata IDs · Issue #197 · taginfo/taginfo
- magnusmanske / mix'n'match / issues / #23 - Don't match to dismabiguation pages — Bitbucket
Category Archives: hyperlocal
Andy Mabbett is not happy with the government’s delayed and inadequate response to his request for open data on gritting routes.
0000-0001-5882-6823I very much enjoyed attending Local Gov Camp North West last weekend. Although it was attended by fewer people than other unconferences I’ve been to (due to people crying off for fear the impending snowpocalypse would leave them stranded in … Continue reading
Transport Scotland/ ScotRail refuse plaque marking Jordanhill Station as subject of one-millionth Wikipedia article
Andy Mabbett is disappointed by Transport Scotland’s response to his suggestion of a plaque to mark Jordanhill station as the subject of Wikipedia’s one-millionth article.
Andy Mabbett is mentioned in a new blog post by Dan Slee, about HyperLocal Govcamp West Midlands, BrewCamp, and cake