- Finding ORCID identifiers used in Wikidata & Wikipedia
- Using AutoHotKey macros to make typing – and life – easier
- It was twenty years ago today…
- Wikimedian in Residence at the Royal Society of Chemistry
- Whatever happened to Henry Wheeler of Bath: tailor, naval signalman, and Desert Island Discs castaway?
- Heading Off… (2) | Musical Matters...
- What’s Wrong With This Picture? Flickr is about to sell off your Creative Commons photos | Jeffrey Zeldman Presents The Daily Report: Web Design News & Insights Since 1995
- Earning loyalty
- Generate and display a downloadable QR code for each profile – Feedback & Support for ORCID
- Interview with Laurel Haak of ORCID: Supporting the Efforts with Membership and Integration | The Scholarly Kitchen
Tag Archives: open data
Andy Mabbett is not happy with the government’s delayed and inadequate response to his request for open data on gritting routes. Continue reading
Andy Mabbett is soliciting advice on running a hackday Continue reading
Andy Mabbett has gone freelance; his first job is with the Making A Difference with Data project, blogging about open data in the roads and transport sector. Continue reading
Open local public spending data headlines need careful interpretation Continue reading