- Finding ORCID identifiers used in Wikidata & Wikipedia
- Using AutoHotKey macros to make typing – and life – easier
- It was twenty years ago today…
- Wikimedian in Residence at the Royal Society of Chemistry
- Whatever happened to Henry Wheeler of Bath: tailor, naval signalman, and Desert Island Discs castaway?
- Heading Off… (2) | Musical Matters...
- What’s Wrong With This Picture? Flickr is about to sell off your Creative Commons photos | Jeffrey Zeldman Presents The Daily Report: Web Design News & Insights Since 1995
- Earning loyalty
- Generate and display a downloadable QR code for each profile – Feedback & Support for ORCID
- Interview with Laurel Haak of ORCID: Supporting the Efforts with Membership and Integration | The Scholarly Kitchen
Category Archives: open data
Andy Mabbett is not happy with the government’s delayed and inadequate response to his request for open data on gritting routes. Continue reading
Requesting open-licensed, open-format recordings of the voices of Wikipedia subjects for Wikimedia Commons
Andy Mabbett asks people who are the subject of Wikipedia biographies to provide a short recording of their spoken voice, under an open licence. Other people can contribute sound recordings to Wikimedia Commons, too. Continue reading
Andy Mabbett is soliciting advice on running a hackday Continue reading