- Wikimania Free Culture Weekend | Wikimedia UK Blog on Requesting open-licensed, open-format recordings of the voices of Wikipedia subjects for Wikimedia Commons
- Tom on ORCID plugin for WordPress
- Podcast episode 4 – Andy Mabbett | da.vebrig.gs on Open-licensing your images. What it means and how to do it.
- Podcast episode 4 – Andy Mabbett | da.vebrig.gs on ORCID plugin for WordPress
- Andy Mabbett on Do you make comments on others’ blogs? Bookmark and share them!
- The benefits of blogging about your research | British Ornithologists' Union
- The 1% of Scientific Outputs — A Story of Strawmen, Sensationalism, and Scopus | The Scholarly Kitchen
- Mass balloon launch at Rastrick High School as pupils think about their hopes and ambitions - Huddersfield Examiner
- What Staffordshire County Council’s breakdown of FOI applicants tells us about the authority | David Higgerson
- Wikidata:Property proposal/Person - OpenPlaques
Category Archives: open data
Andy Mabbett is not happy with the government’s delayed and inadequate response to his request for open data on gritting routes. Continue reading
Requesting open-licensed, open-format recordings of the voices of Wikipedia subjects for Wikimedia Commons
Andy Mabbett asks people who are the subject of Wikipedia biographies to provide a short recording of their spoken voice, under an open licence. Other people can contribute sound recordings to Wikimedia Commons, too. Continue reading
Andy Mabbett is soliciting advice on running a hackday Continue reading