Subscribe by e-mail
- Canterbury City Council announces ban on sky lanterns, helium balloons and Chinese lanterns
- ⚓ T146909 Babel categorises rating of zero as meaning ability to speak a language
- Hospital launch £500k fundraiser for unit to help women experiencing difficult pregnancies - Get Surrey
- T145236 Alt attribute in Kartographer is misnamed
- The Sun slams Corbyn for advocating ‘open source’ software, but uses it for its own website | Political Scrapbook
Category Archives: open data
Andy Mabbett is not happy with the government’s delayed and inadequate response to his request for open data on gritting routes.
Requesting open-licensed, open-format recordings of the voices of Wikipedia subjects for Wikimedia Commons
Andy Mabbett asks people who are the subject of Wikipedia biographies to provide a short recording of their spoken voice, under an open licence. Other people can contribute sound recordings to Wikimedia Commons, too.
Andy Mabbett is soliciting advice on running a hackday