Subscribe by e-mail
- Wikipedia Software Makers and Users | Make Software, Change the World! | Computer History Museum
- Probing Parliament(s) with Wikidata – Martin L Poulter – Medium
- Authors should provide ther ORCID iD · Issue #34 · alphagov/tech-and-data-standards
- Link to Wikidata IDs · Issue #197 · taginfo/taginfo
- magnusmanske / mix'n'match / issues / #23 - Don't match to dismabiguation pages — Bitbucket
Category Archives: open data
Andy Mabbett is not happy with the government’s delayed and inadequate response to his request for open data on gritting routes.
Requesting open-licensed, open-format recordings of the voices of Wikipedia subjects for Wikimedia Commons
Andy Mabbett asks people who are the subject of Wikipedia biographies to provide a short recording of their spoken voice, under an open licence. Other people can contribute sound recordings to Wikimedia Commons, too.
Andy Mabbett is soliciting advice on running a hackday