Subscribe by e-mail
- Rebuttal on cost of funerals and burials | Birmingham News Room
- ⚓ T109589 Commons Upload Wizard ignores sequene of images
- RT @rdmpage: Possible project: #itaxonomist, combining taxonomic names, DOIs, and @ORCID_Org to measure taxonomic impact http://t.co/gzGUhN…
- Search bug · Issue #65 · edent/Dabr
- Make a spreadsheet with info on your lab undergrads! | Dynamic Ecology
Category Archives: open data
Andy Mabbett is not happy with the government’s delayed and inadequate response to his request for open data on gritting routes.
Requesting open-licensed, open-format recordings of the voices of Wikipedia subjects for Wikimedia Commons
Andy Mabbett asks people who are the subject of Wikipedia biographies to provide a short recording of their spoken voice, under an open licence. Other people can contribute sound recordings to Wikimedia Commons, too.
Andy Mabbett is soliciting advice on running a hackday