- Finding ORCID identifiers used in Wikidata & Wikipedia
- Using AutoHotKey macros to make typing – and life – easier
- It was twenty years ago today…
- Wikimedian in Residence at the Royal Society of Chemistry
- Whatever happened to Henry Wheeler of Bath: tailor, naval signalman, and Desert Island Discs castaway?
- Heading Off… (2) | Musical Matters...
- What’s Wrong With This Picture? Flickr is about to sell off your Creative Commons photos | Jeffrey Zeldman Presents The Daily Report: Web Design News & Insights Since 1995
- Earning loyalty
- Generate and display a downloadable QR code for each profile – Feedback & Support for ORCID
- Interview with Laurel Haak of ORCID: Supporting the Efforts with Membership and Integration | The Scholarly Kitchen
Tag Archives: crowdsourcing
Andy Mabbett is helping the BBC to open licence its content. There will be an event in London on 18 January 2014 for volunteers to contribute to the project. Continue reading →
Andy Mabbett is soliciting advice on running a hackday Continue reading →
A proposal for a new website, providing links to information about any given UK postcode. Continue reading →
A crowd-sourced list of UK Police Forces’ wildlife crime pages has too many gaps. They could do better, and we should encourage them to. Continue reading →