Subscribe by e-mail
- ⚓ T146909 Babel categorises rating of zero as meaning ability to speak a language
- Hospital launch £500k fundraiser for unit to help women experiencing difficult pregnancies - Get Surrey
- T145236 Alt attribute in Kartographer is misnamed
- The Sun slams Corbyn for advocating ‘open source’ software, but uses it for its own website | Political Scrapbook
- @comms2point0 on Twitter: "NEW: An ace crowdsourced list of silly and daft requests made to #comms, #pr and #digital: https://t.co/F3iBQnZYvP https://t.co/vXgXYWK0WM"
Category Archives: Wikipedia
Andy Mabbett calls for the open licensing of official videos of proceedings in the United Kingdom’s Parliament. Continue reading
Andy Mabbett calls on the Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) to relax the licensing conditions they impose on grantees
Andy Mabbett suggests that people include a reliable link to their PGP public key, in their ORCID profile.
A brief note from Andy Mabbett, describing a new tool, Resolver, which can find whether an ORCID identifier is used in Wikidata or Wikipedia – in any language.
Andy Mabbett has started using the open-source application AutoHotKey, and recommends it.
Andy Mabbett marks the twentieth anniversary of his on-line presence with a call to protect user’s rights
Andy Mabbett has been appointed Wikimedian in Residence at the Royal Society of Chemistry.