- Finding ORCID identifiers used in Wikidata & Wikipedia
- Using AutoHotKey macros to make typing – and life – easier
- It was twenty years ago today…
- Wikimedian in Residence at the Royal Society of Chemistry
- Whatever happened to Henry Wheeler of Bath: tailor, naval signalman, and Desert Island Discs castaway?
- Heading Off… (2) | Musical Matters...
- What’s Wrong With This Picture? Flickr is about to sell off your Creative Commons photos | Jeffrey Zeldman Presents The Daily Report: Web Design News & Insights Since 1995
- Earning loyalty
- Generate and display a downloadable QR code for each profile – Feedback & Support for ORCID
- Interview with Laurel Haak of ORCID: Supporting the Efforts with Membership and Integration | The Scholarly Kitchen
Category Archives: Wikipedia
A brief note from Andy Mabbett, describing a new tool, Resolver, which can find whether an ORCID identifier is used in Wikidata or Wikipedia – in any language. Continue reading
Andy Mabbett has started using the open-source application AutoHotKey, and recommends it. Continue reading
Andy Mabbett marks the twentieth anniversary of his on-line presence with a call to protect user’s rights Continue reading
Andy Mabbett has been appointed Wikimedian in Residence at the Royal Society of Chemistry. Continue reading
Whatever happened to Henry Wheeler of Bath: tailor, naval signalman, and Desert Island Discs castaway?
Andy Mabbett wonders what became of Henry Wheeler, a wartime “Desert Island Discs” castaway, about whom little is known. Continue reading
Andy Mabbett invites you to help Wikipedia and Wikimedia Commons by transcribing small pieces of text, such as those on images of foundation stones and signposts. Continue reading