- Wikimania Free Culture Weekend | Wikimedia UK Blog on Requesting open-licensed, open-format recordings of the voices of Wikipedia subjects for Wikimedia Commons
- Tom on ORCID plugin for WordPress
- Podcast episode 4 – Andy Mabbett | da.vebrig.gs on Open-licensing your images. What it means and how to do it.
- Podcast episode 4 – Andy Mabbett | da.vebrig.gs on ORCID plugin for WordPress
- Andy Mabbett on Do you make comments on others’ blogs? Bookmark and share them!
- The benefits of blogging about your research | British Ornithologists' Union
- The 1% of Scientific Outputs — A Story of Strawmen, Sensationalism, and Scopus | The Scholarly Kitchen
- Mass balloon launch at Rastrick High School as pupils think about their hopes and ambitions - Huddersfield Examiner
- What Staffordshire County Council’s breakdown of FOI applicants tells us about the authority | David Higgerson
- Wikidata:Property proposal/Person - OpenPlaques
Category Archives: Wikipedia
Andy Mabbett invites you to help Wikipedia and Wikimedia Commons by transcribing small pieces of text, such as those on images of foundation stones and signposts. Continue reading
Andy Mabbett was interviewed, about Wikipedia, by Jamillah Knowles, for BBC Radio 5 Live’s ‘Outriders’. Continue reading
Requesting open-licensed, open-format recordings of the voices of Wikipedia subjects for Wikimedia Commons
Andy Mabbett asks people who are the subject of Wikipedia biographies to provide a short recording of their spoken voice, under an open licence. Other people can contribute sound recordings to Wikimedia Commons, too. Continue reading