Subscribe by e-mail
- Hospital launch £500k fundraiser for unit to help women experiencing difficult pregnancies - Get Surrey
- T145236 Alt attribute in Kartographer is misnamed
- The Sun slams Corbyn for advocating ‘open source’ software, but uses it for its own website | Political Scrapbook
- @comms2point0 on Twitter: "NEW: An ace crowdsourced list of silly and daft requests made to #comms, #pr and #digital: https://t.co/F3iBQnZYvP https://t.co/vXgXYWK0WM"
- iPhylo: GRBio: A Call for Community Curation - what community?
Tag Archives: html
Andy Mabbett’s training session on the correct and accessible use of HTML tables was described as “informative, interesting and… an accomplishment” Continue reading
The Highway Code should be available as a set of HTML documents, not just PDFs, and it should be easy to link to a specific section. Continue reading
A language code is needed, so that the scientific (or taxonomic) names of living things can be distinguished, then pronounced, translated or otherwise processed, appropriately. Continue reading
0000-0001-5882-6823It’s one year today since Bruce Lawson and James Craig published “hAccessibility“, about the misuse of the ‘abbr’ element in microformats (an issue I first raised on 20 September 2006 in Accessify Forums). As recent events show, the microformats cabal … Continue reading