- Wikimania Free Culture Weekend | Wikimedia UK Blog on Requesting open-licensed, open-format recordings of the voices of Wikipedia subjects for Wikimedia Commons
- Tom on ORCID plugin for WordPress
- Podcast episode 4 – Andy Mabbett | da.vebrig.gs on Open-licensing your images. What it means and how to do it.
- Podcast episode 4 – Andy Mabbett | da.vebrig.gs on ORCID plugin for WordPress
- Andy Mabbett on Do you make comments on others’ blogs? Bookmark and share them!
- The benefits of blogging about your research | British Ornithologists' Union
- The 1% of Scientific Outputs — A Story of Strawmen, Sensationalism, and Scopus | The Scholarly Kitchen
- Mass balloon launch at Rastrick High School as pupils think about their hopes and ambitions - Huddersfield Examiner
- What Staffordshire County Council’s breakdown of FOI applicants tells us about the authority | David Higgerson
- Wikidata:Property proposal/Person - OpenPlaques
Category Archives: Nokia N95
0000-0001-5882-6823Back in 1996, or thereabouts, I gave a presentation to a meeting of my then colleagues and senior managers, and said something to the effect that the web, and the technologies that were emerging alongside it, would “change the way … Continue reading
0000-0001-5882-6823I heard a new — to me — piece of music the other evening, It was on ClassicFM‘s rather lovely ‘The Full Works‘, the late evening show which plays whole pieces, rather than the shorter snippets featured during the day. … Continue reading
0000-0001-5882-6823Dear Nokia, and Opera, When using your browsers on my N95, please can I: Copy text from a web page Disable CSS View the HTML source Parse microformats (not least hCard, to add contact details to the address book and … Continue reading
0000-0001-5882-6823I can add a person to Microsoft Outlook as “Bloggs, Fred (Acme Ltd.)”, or “Acme Ltd. (Bloggs, Fred)”. These sync to my Nokia N95′s address book , or can be entered directly, as: First name = Fred Last name = … Continue reading