Subscribe by e-mail
- Hospital launch £500k fundraiser for unit to help women experiencing difficult pregnancies - Get Surrey
- T145236 Alt attribute in Kartographer is misnamed
- The Sun slams Corbyn for advocating ‘open source’ software, but uses it for its own website | Political Scrapbook
- @comms2point0 on Twitter: "NEW: An ace crowdsourced list of silly and daft requests made to #comms, #pr and #digital: https://t.co/F3iBQnZYvP https://t.co/vXgXYWK0WM"
- iPhylo: GRBio: A Call for Community Curation - what community?
Category Archives: Nokia N95
0000-0001-5882-6823Back in 1996, or thereabouts, I gave a presentation to a meeting of my then colleagues and senior managers, and said something to the effect that the web, and the technologies that were emerging alongside it, would “change the way … Continue reading
0000-0001-5882-6823I heard a new — to me — piece of music the other evening, It was on ClassicFM‘s rather lovely ‘The Full Works‘, the late evening show which plays whole pieces, rather than the shorter snippets featured during the day. … Continue reading
0000-0001-5882-6823Dear Nokia, and Opera, When using your browsers on my N95, please can I: Copy text from a web page Disable CSS View the HTML source Parse microformats (not least hCard, to add contact details to the address book and … Continue reading
0000-0001-5882-6823I can add a person to Microsoft Outlook as “Bloggs, Fred (Acme Ltd.)”, or “Acme Ltd. (Bloggs, Fred)”. These sync to my Nokia N95’s address book , or can be entered directly, as: First name = Fred Last name = … Continue reading