Subscribe by e-mail
- Hospital launch £500k fundraiser for unit to help women experiencing difficult pregnancies - Get Surrey
- T145236 Alt attribute in Kartographer is misnamed
- The Sun slams Corbyn for advocating ‘open source’ software, but uses it for its own website | Political Scrapbook
- @comms2point0 on Twitter: "NEW: An ace crowdsourced list of silly and daft requests made to #comms, #pr and #digital: https://t.co/F3iBQnZYvP https://t.co/vXgXYWK0WM"
- iPhylo: GRBio: A Call for Community Curation - what community?
Category Archives: humour
Facebook’s hCard microformats do not conform to the specification.
0000-0001-5882-6823My good friend Adrian B., who is a bit of a technophobe, complains that he doesn’t understand most of what I post because “it’s too technical”. Here’s a post just for you, Adrian. (Picture courtesy of Claudecf, via Flickr, Some … Continue reading
0000-0001-5882-6823As a child, I was often taken to our local shopping centre in Perry Barr, north Birmingham (since replaced by a tin shed with pretensions of being a mall) to see a Mynah bird (Acridotheres tristis). It resided in what … Continue reading