- Finding ORCID identifiers used in Wikidata & Wikipedia
- Using AutoHotKey macros to make typing – and life – easier
- It was twenty years ago today…
- Wikimedian in Residence at the Royal Society of Chemistry
- Whatever happened to Henry Wheeler of Bath: tailor, naval signalman, and Desert Island Discs castaway?
- Heading Off… (2) | Musical Matters...
- What’s Wrong With This Picture? Flickr is about to sell off your Creative Commons photos | Jeffrey Zeldman Presents The Daily Report: Web Design News & Insights Since 1995
- Earning loyalty
- Generate and display a downloadable QR code for each profile – Feedback & Support for ORCID
- Interview with Laurel Haak of ORCID: Supporting the Efforts with Membership and Integration | The Scholarly Kitchen
Category Archives: humour
Facebook’s hCard microformats do not conform to the specification. Continue reading
0000-0001-5882-6823My good friend Adrian B., who is a bit of a technophobe, complains that he doesn’t understand most of what I post because “it’s too technical”. Here’s a post just for you, Adrian. (Picture courtesy of Claudecf, via Flickr, Some … Continue reading
0000-0001-5882-6823As a child, I was often taken to our local shopping centre in Perry Barr, north Birmingham (since replaced by a tin shed with pretensions of being a mall) to see a Mynah bird (Acridotheres tristis). It resided in what … Continue reading