- Wikimania Free Culture Weekend | Wikimedia UK Blog on Requesting open-licensed, open-format recordings of the voices of Wikipedia subjects for Wikimedia Commons
- Tom on ORCID plugin for WordPress
- Podcast episode 4 – Andy Mabbett | da.vebrig.gs on Open-licensing your images. What it means and how to do it.
- Podcast episode 4 – Andy Mabbett | da.vebrig.gs on ORCID plugin for WordPress
- Andy Mabbett on Do you make comments on others’ blogs? Bookmark and share them!
- The benefits of blogging about your research | British Ornithologists' Union
- The 1% of Scientific Outputs — A Story of Strawmen, Sensationalism, and Scopus | The Scholarly Kitchen
- Mass balloon launch at Rastrick High School as pupils think about their hopes and ambitions - Huddersfield Examiner
- What Staffordshire County Council’s breakdown of FOI applicants tells us about the authority | David Higgerson
- Wikidata:Property proposal/Person - OpenPlaques
Category Archives: humour
Facebook’s hCard microformats do not conform to the specification. Continue reading
0000-0001-5882-6823My good friend Adrian B., who is a bit of a technophobe, complains that he doesn’t understand most of what I post because “it’s too technical”. Here’s a post just for you, Adrian. (Picture courtesy of Claudecf, via Flickr, Some … Continue reading
0000-0001-5882-6823As a child, I was often taken to our local shopping centre in Perry Barr, north Birmingham (since replaced by a tin shed with pretensions of being a mall) to see a Mynah bird (Acridotheres tristis). It resided in what … Continue reading