- Finding ORCID identifiers used in Wikidata & Wikipedia
- Using AutoHotKey macros to make typing – and life – easier
- It was twenty years ago today…
- Wikimedian in Residence at the Royal Society of Chemistry
- Whatever happened to Henry Wheeler of Bath: tailor, naval signalman, and Desert Island Discs castaway?
- Heading Off… (2) | Musical Matters...
- What’s Wrong With This Picture? Flickr is about to sell off your Creative Commons photos | Jeffrey Zeldman Presents The Daily Report: Web Design News & Insights Since 1995
- Earning loyalty
- Generate and display a downloadable QR code for each profile – Feedback & Support for ORCID
- Interview with Laurel Haak of ORCID: Supporting the Efforts with Membership and Integration | The Scholarly Kitchen
Category Archives: GPS
Microformats on Google’s maps have been broken, since they were introduced three years ago – and they have been aware of this ever since then. They are useless to someone wanting to add the subject’s address to their address book. Continue reading