- Wikimania Free Culture Weekend | Wikimedia UK Blog on Requesting open-licensed, open-format recordings of the voices of Wikipedia subjects for Wikimedia Commons
- Tom on ORCID plugin for WordPress
- Podcast episode 4 – Andy Mabbett | da.vebrig.gs on Open-licensing your images. What it means and how to do it.
- Podcast episode 4 – Andy Mabbett | da.vebrig.gs on ORCID plugin for WordPress
- Andy Mabbett on Do you make comments on others’ blogs? Bookmark and share them!
- The benefits of blogging about your research | British Ornithologists' Union
- The 1% of Scientific Outputs — A Story of Strawmen, Sensationalism, and Scopus | The Scholarly Kitchen
- Mass balloon launch at Rastrick High School as pupils think about their hopes and ambitions - Huddersfield Examiner
- What Staffordshire County Council’s breakdown of FOI applicants tells us about the authority | David Higgerson
- Wikidata:Property proposal/Person - OpenPlaques
Tag Archives: chubb
0000-0001-5882-6823Mike Chubb got in touch, having seen my responses to falsehoods in the Birmingham Post, about Winterval, to say: In conversation with Polly Toynbee of The Guardian re the long running Winterval Saga, she suggested that, as the originator of … Continue reading