Subscribe by e-mail
- Method for generating identifiers - a Freedom of Information request to Land Registry - WhatDoTheyKnow
- 天坛公园 in Beijing – Terence Eden's Blog
- 6 pieces of content from #ourday I liked | The Dan Slee Blog
- The companies & corporate bodies who own a third of England & Wales – Who owns England?
- ⚓ T180876 Provdie Short URL link for "embdedded" Wikidata queries
Tag Archives: bbc:programme=b00qck1t
Prof. Jim Al-Khalili, on the BBC’s ‘Chemistry: A Volatile History’, (ep. 2) released a big, red, helium-filled balloon, with a string attached.
On its return to earth, the balloon will become litter. Balloons are harmful to wildlife, so I complained to the BBC. Continue reading