Subscribe by e-mail
- Tom Hickman: Contempt of Parliament, Political Satire and the Case of the Rt Hon Rees-Mogg MP – UK Constitutional Law Association
- How I got my username on (nearly) every site – Terence Eden’s Blog
- Ethical Questions in Name Authority Control by Jane Sandberg | Goodreads
- The worst morale boosting gesture I’ve experienced – Terence Eden’s Blog
- North Face Apologizes After ‘Hacking’ Wikipedia for Free Advertising – Footwear News
Category Archives: gaffes
Facebook’s hCard microformats do not conform to the specification. Continue reading
0000-0001-5882-6823As a child, I was often taken to our local shopping centre in Perry Barr, north Birmingham (since replaced by a tin shed with pretensions of being a mall) to see a Mynah bird (Acridotheres tristis). It resided in what … Continue reading
0000-0001-5882-6823 Apply to Maplin. Previous applicants need not apply.
0000-0001-5882-6823Heard this evening on Radio 4‘s 6.30pm news, in an item about “Children in Need“: “Radio 2 have been auctioning things that money can’t buy”.