Subscribe by e-mail
- Northamptonshire’s road to FixMyStreet / mySociety
- Display Wikidata labels · Issue #262 · taginfo/taginfo
- Recreating an old UK Government Coat of Arms – Terence Eden’s Blog
- Unofficial Transcripts: mySociety is seeking councillors, council officers, local activists and hyperlocal bloggers interested in Hansards at the local level / mySociety
- The Guardian and chugging – James Cousins
Category Archives: gaffes
Facebook’s hCard microformats do not conform to the specification. Continue reading
0000-0001-5882-6823As a child, I was often taken to our local shopping centre in Perry Barr, north Birmingham (since replaced by a tin shed with pretensions of being a mall) to see a Mynah bird (Acridotheres tristis). It resided in what … Continue reading
0000-0001-5882-6823 Apply to Maplin. Previous applicants need not apply.
0000-0001-5882-6823Heard this evening on Radio 4‘s 6.30pm news, in an item about “Children in Need“: “Radio 2 have been auctioning things that money can’t buy”.