- A reply from the UK government to my request for road gritting open data
- Help Wikipedia and Wikimedia Commons by transcribing small pieces of text
- BBC open licences voice samples from radio programmes; ‘Speakerthon’ event invitation
- Using IrfanView for image slideshows
- What have I been up to, lately?
- Beginners guide to Open Licensing your Images | AIM Blog for independent museums and heritage sites on Open-licensing your images. What it means and how to do it.
- Wikipedia wants celebrity voice recordings, to remove that boredom of just reading | techjaja on Requesting open-licensed, open-format recordings of the voices of Wikipedia subjects for Wikimedia Commons
- Wikipedia adding celebrity voices to wiki pages to preserve them for future generations - The Headlines Now - Live News India, World, Business, Technology, Sports, Fashion, LifeStyle & Entertainment on Requesting open-licensed, open-format recordings of the voices of Wikipedia subjects for Wikimedia Commons
- Introducción por voz en Wikipedia: qué es y cómo participar on Requesting open-licensed, open-format recordings of the voices of Wikipedia subjects for Wikimedia Commons
- Wikipedia adding celebrity voices to wiki pages to preserve them for future generations | Daily Tech News on Requesting open-licensed, open-format recordings of the voices of Wikipedia subjects for Wikimedia Commons
- The Unsecured State Part 5 – Abandoned Inquiries ← Terence Eden's Blog
- Stephen Fry records his voice for Wikipedia | Wikimedia UK Blog
- The Chamberlain Files - Council in danger of being as outdated as 'quill pens and gas lamps'
- First time at an Unconference? | UKGovcamp
- Speakerthon: Sharing Voice Samples | Open Education Working Group
Tag Archives: geotagged
Transport Scotland/ ScotRail refuse plaque marking Jordanhill Station as subject of one-millionth Wikipedia article
Andy Mabbett is disappointed by Transport Scotland’s response to his suggestion of a plaque to mark Jordanhill station as the subject of Wikipedia’s one-millionth article. Continue reading
Andy Mabbett documents (with photograph and video) an unusual Blue Tit nest, in a dead tree, with separate entrance and exit holes. Continue reading
Andy Mabbett wants to know what happened to the listed Victorian cast iron urinal, which he acquired for Birmingham Railway Museum in 1987. Continue reading
Ian Emes’ video for Pink Floyd’s ‘One of These Days’, ‘French Windows’, is part of an exhibition at Birmingham’s Ikon gallery, until September 2010 Continue reading
Misleading .information on the TransportDirect website nearly made Andy Mabbett miss his bus. This does not encourage car drivers to use public transport! Continue reading