Subscribe by e-mail
- Display ORCID iDs · Issue #85 · fnielsen/scholia
- Where do these arrows point? – Terence Eden's Blog
- The Best Tools to Improve Your Wikipedia Experience | PCMag.com
- Converting filenames to Title Case in Linux – Terence Eden's Blog
- RT @JayWacker: Thanks to @pigsonthewing for all the help getting this to launch! https://t.co/RPKLuVybA5
Category Archives: web standards
Twenty of Andy Mabbett’s thoughts after UKGovCamp 2012. Continue reading →
Andy Mabbett proposes a simple standard for recording contact data in plain text e-mail sigs.
Andy Mabbett gives an introduction to the concept of open-licensing images, and explains how you can contribute to the community by open-licensing yours.
Andy Mabbett replies to Terence Eden’s request for commandments for people using QR Codes.
Andy Mabbett notes that a new attendee at Tech Wednesday left with a bad impression, and suggests some lessons that might be learned.
Andy Mabbett likes the ‘Twitter Blackbird Pie’ plug-in for citing tweets in WordPress.org blog posts, but has some suggested improvements.
Andy Mabbett has gone freelance; his first job is with the Making A Difference with Data project, blogging about open data in the roads and transport sector.
Andy Mabbett has invented a new tool for searching for related hashtags. Simon Painter has developed it.
Andy Mabbett’s response to The London Assembly Health and Public Services Committee’s consultation on an open data standard for information about public toilets.