Subscribe by e-mail
- Mollington St Oswald's stage balloon release in memory of Emily Ffion - Chester Chronicle
- ⚓ T170279 Query editor toolbar
- Need 'Launch Zotero' option in Firefox toolbar - Zotero Forums
- Add rel="me" to "Display my iD" markup – Feedback & support for ORCID
- ⚓ T169641 Search results pages should include a wiki-markup friendly version of their URL
Category Archives: ORCID
Andy Mabbett suggests that people include a reliable link to their PGP public key, in their ORCID profile. Continue reading
A brief note from Andy Mabbett, describing a new tool, Resolver, which can find whether an ORCID identifier is used in Wikidata or Wikipedia – in any language.
Andy Mabbett has been appointed Wikimedian in Residence at the Royal Society of Chemistry.